Tell-Us! Hints on ethically and legally questionable behavior
We are very serious about our corporate values, which are set out in our "Code of Conduct". We at Hochland are proud of our culture of trust, which we explicitly want to uphold. Nevertheless, misconduct can never be completely ruled out.
Therefore, we encourage all employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to help us uncover potential misconduct. In particular, this includes issues such as:
- Corruption and bribery
- Property crimes (e.g. fraud or theft)
- Violations of competition and antitrust laws
- Breaches of personal data protection and information security
- Violation of occupational health and safety regulations
- Discrimination, (sexual) harassment, bullying
- Food safety and sustainability
- Other serious violations
With the help of our whistleblowing system BKMS® System, you can raise these issues openly, anonymously if you wish. Any information you provide via this system will be treated in strict confidence.